 Announcements / 1486
1485  |  1487
Subject:
Survey, new LEGO story. Check it out.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:45:43 GMT

Hello! I've been working on a majot story that revolves around my two Lego
sig figs. However, I havent's built a website yet because I'm still working
on the story.

I was wondering if you could take a few minutes, read the overview of my
story, then leave a few comments, suggestions, or ideas. They would greatly
be appreciated. Also, could you answer the survey below, so I can begin
working my site with your suggestions.

Thanks, your comments DO count. :)

Matt Hein

here's the link

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/~1112

now, if you've read the story, take the survey below and email me, or
respond to this post.

1. Do you think this story would make for a good lego project?

2. How does this story seem compared to other stories on the net?

3. Do you think this story will combine both castle and space in a
  way so they could both integrate?
4. How do you think I should go about presenting this project?
a.k.a photos, text, etc.
5. Do you have any ideas, suggestions or comments about the story?

6. Would you like to contribute to this story, or work with me to gather ideas?

Okay, you've reviewed the survey. Now please reply or emeil me about this.

I thank you for your time.

Matt Hein
Lugnet member No. 1112