Subject:
[parts tracker] search by AUTHOR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:10:35 GMT

Steve,

I've got a request for the parts tracker
("http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/").
It would help me if I could search the list
by Author, to see the status of all the parts
that I've posted, instead of having to
wade through the entire list of parts
(and hope that I've remembered all of
the ones I've done...).

How easy would it be to implement this?

Also, there needs to be a link on the left-hand
menu bar from the "home page" for LDraw.ORG
to the Parts Tracker, like it has for all
the other pages (i.e., it links to "Reference",
"Download", etc.).

Thanks,
Franklin

=====