 Space / 20937
20936  |  20938
Subject:
MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 03:13:01 GMT

Hello fellow .spacers I've decided to de-lurk and get a Brickshelf account
and post my latest MOC.  Its inpsired by Jet Black's MONO boat from Cowboy
Bebop.  I didn't have the right bricks to do the colors right, nor did I
want to make the round MONO pod so I improvised a little and thus its a MOC
that's inspired by instead of being a representation of.

I tried to get most of the functionality of the Hammerhead as seen in the
animation.  Thus the MOC has the approximate shape of the Hammerhead, the
folding wings and a claw.  I couldn't figure out a good way to make the
shooting harpoon though.

Some of the pictures have the claw and others don't.  I didn't figure out
how to make the claw until after I snapped the first set of pictures.  After
the first pictues were snapped I saw this post,
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=20922, and realized I could adapt the claws
to work on the Hammerhead.

Follow the links for the results:

Brickshelf folder once moderated