 Space / 21186
Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:30:40 GMT

The front is what got me to build it.  I kept having the idea of how to
build the bow banging around in my head.  To keep my sanity I finaly just
had to build the thing.

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
My favorite part of this is definitely the front.  The two layers of plates
on top of the hinged sides looks great.  This reminds me that I need to use
hinges like this to define a shape more often.

Good stuff.

[ j o n ]