 Space / 20944
Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 06:54:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
<snip>

I'm not familiar with the craft in question, but when I think of claws in
LEGO, I think of this: http://img.peeron.com/cgi-bin/showpic?image=/32506.jpg

Would that work?

Allister

That wouldn't quite work.

Check out the link below to get an idea of what the craft looks like in the
animation.  The third pic on the page is a nice close up of the claw in
question.

http://www.asteroidblues.com/hammerhead.html

Jason