 Space / 20995
Re: MOC inspired by Jet Black's Hammerhead in Cowboy Bebop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 00:25:05 GMT

Thanks for the warning on the lights.  When I was putting them on I was
thinking "I should get up and look up the proper side to put each one on.",
but I'm lazy so I didn't.  Since I apparantly got them on the wrong side
I'll switch them.

And on the claw note, I was thinking of doing a slight redesign under the
pretense that our little friend in the cockpit (he really should get a name)
found his spaceship in a used spaceship lot and needs to fix it up for his
particular occupation.  The fixing up would entail mostly installing some
guns.  So I was thinking the claw could be replaced with some sort of laser,
plasma cannon, blaster, beam weapon, etc.

Jason
(who's keeping an eye out for the Grand Admiral to avoid the smackdown)

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.space, Jason Ellis writes:

Brickshelf folder once moderated

Very slick shape and beautiful job on the color scheme.  The tail looks
great swept back like a tail, but I have to say the whole claw thing doesn't
do much for me.  Then again, I've never seen the show...

Anyway, looks nice!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

(PS- If you don't want a smackdown from Muffin Head, you might want to
switch your red and green lights!)