 Space / 20996
Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 00:30:23 GMT

That's cool.  I don't know about the Star Wars story part (having never seen
Star Wars) but I must say that it looks cool.  It's a very unorthodox design
that yet works well for it's intended purpose.  All the details, and the use
of slopes and tiles really make this shine.  The little wings sticking out
work well in flight mode.

The head tendril thing is also a neat way to make an excuse to fit a minifig
that way.  :)

By the way, the links at the top don't work.  They seem to be connected to
your C drive instead of the internet.

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!