 Space / 20981
Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 20:48:04 GMT

Many thanks Matt!

My 2 favorite places in the SW lore are Tatooine and Hoth, so this one just
had to be done.  All the Tatooine vehicles seem either squat and bulking or
very frail and wispy....almost like the vegetation...stout cacti or desert
pines.  The name actually came first and the design followed - a first for me!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Matt Sekerak writes:
Hey Gil!  I first saw the Krayt at FBTB, but I'll say it again...flat-out
kick a$$ design!

Once more, the color scheme is great for a Tatooine ship.  After reading the
text more closely, I now understand the inspiration behind the design.
It seems Bib is a bit more than just a lowly servant to Jabba!

Great stuff, as always.

-Matt

.