 Space / 20980
Re: PolyTech Industries Model 2H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:02:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:

"Kinda retro"?  You mean like "look at the silly old guy"?  Heh.

Not at all...retrotainment is the hottest ticket these days!  Actually, it
reminded me of one of my favorite little 'bots from an official set...

http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6925/6925-02.html

Yes- very cool bots back then.  I'd like to see a little creativity instead
of more martian- and battle droid-based guys.

But seriously, thanks.  And it looks like I should publish both the frames
and the final animation.  Everyone is pointing out that it isn't overly
useable as instructions.

Both would be good, but I really like the animation....the rotating angles
are useful IMO.

Cool- I'll be posting an update on this in a little while.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com