 Space / 20983
Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 20:59:24 GMT

Bib writes:

'Thanks for the comments on Krayt....she's the bomb for cruising the Mos on
Saturday nights.  I've asked my friend George to whip up a little vignette
for you over at ILM.  He owes me....apparently my great granfather was
actually the guy who did all the plumbing on the Death Star.  You'll see in
EpIII.  Yeah....Toradoch's an okay outfit - if you can put up with their
salesmen. Man, what a bunch of geeks.'

I never liked that guy.  I'm revoking his warranty.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Bey Bib,
That's a sure strange ship of yours.  It's the sort of thing that looks super
interesting, but an animation of it in flight (i mean, done like ILM quality)
would look super-amazing.

Great idea on getting Toradoch Industries to make it for you.  They've got some
of the best designs!

_lenny

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!