 Space / 21011
Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:41:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
That's cool.  I don't know about the Star Wars story part (having never seen
Star Wars) but I must say that it looks cool.  It's a very unorthodox design
that yet works well for it's intended purpose.  All the details, and the use
of slopes and tiles really make this shine.  The little wings sticking out
work well in flight mode.

Many thanks John - it's good to hear that it still works out of context.

The head tendril thing is also a neat way to make an excuse to fit a minifig
that way.  :)

Whattyamean?  It's not like I just came up with that because you can't
possibly fit any controls in the blasted thing no matter how many hours you
try and.......ahem, thank you. ;)

By the way, the links at the top don't work.  They seem to be connected to
your C drive instead of the internet.

Ack.  I uploaded an old page by mistake.  I'll fix it up when I do the
linkage from the main page. Thanks tho'....

Cheers,
-G

PS.  Perhaps you should treat yourself some day to the original SW trilogy.
I know that movies and such aren't high on your list, but these are a good
source of ship inspiration.  Also, the basic themes in them are drawn from
several classical sources....to have them in your canon of knowledge is
definitely an asset should you ever decide to study the classics or the
interpretation of myth in modern media, IMHO.  And besides, they're so much
fun :)