 Space / 21002
Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 01:05:59 GMT

Very nice. I like to see moving bits on ships and this is pretty much all
moving bits. I reckon it'd be a little unstable at 300mph though, but it'd
look really cool doing it. The colours capture the Tatooine feeling really
well, you just need a bit of sand and dirt encrusted on it to complete the
picture ;^)

You are now in the lead for most prolific builder of 2003.

Cheers,
Allister

<spelling nazi> it's stringent, not stringest </spelling nazi>

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Greetings!

Bib's got himself a tricked out lift...

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Misc/xx_Toradoch_misc_krayt.htm