 Space / 20975
20974  |  20976
Subject:
Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:54:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings!

Bib's got himself a tricked out lift...

http://home.cogeco.ca/~gtoradoch/Misc/xx_Toradoch_misc_krayt.htm

Let Bib know what you think!

(I'll pass it on.)

Cheers,
-G

Message has 11 Replies:
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Hey Gil! I first saw the Krayt at FBTB, but I'll say it again...flat-out kick a$$ design! Once more, the color scheme is great for a Tatooine ship. After reading the text more closely, I now understand the inspiration behind the design. It seems Bib (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Wow! Thats a great ship. Tell Bib that he should have kept it instead of going to work for that fat slug, Jabba :). Excellent work as always. You keep up the tradition of keeping your moc's unique and set apart from the rest. Keep it up. How long (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Bey Bib, That's a sure strange ship of yours. It's the sort of thing that looks super interesting, but an animation of it in flight (i mean, done like ILM quality) would look super-amazing. Great idea on getting Toradoch Industries to make it for (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

(...) Hey, Bib- rockin' ride! I couldn't quite figure out what was going on in the landed configuration, but when I saw the flight config it all made sense. Very cool design! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

That's cool. I don't know about the Star Wars story part (having never seen Star Wars) but I must say that it looks cool. It's a very unorthodox design that yet works well for it's intended purpose. All the details, and the use of slopes and tiles (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Very cool and interesting design. As I'm sure was the idea, the name is very fitting. It has a very serpintine fell to it. Jason (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Very nice. I like to see moving bits on ships and this is pretty much all moving bits. I reckon it'd be a little unstable at 300mph though, but it'd look really cool doing it. The colours capture the Tatooine feeling really well, you just need a bit (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Gil, No wonder Bib's got that smile on his face. He got himself one cool craft! Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

Werd, Bib, thats some tricky lift you got weird as sh** and cool -paul (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

(...) Wow Bib's got a phat ride. It is definetly reminiscent (did i spell that right? nj education :) of a dragon. I like... I like a lot. Keep up the incredible work -Semaj (URL) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)
  Re: Bib Fortuna's drift skimmer - The Krayt

This is what .space needs, very weird MOCs like this. That shape is so way out that I speculate the Giltron had a little too much cough syrup before building this. When I'm done with a certain grammar project I'm going be doing a lot of this (weird (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)