  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) Allan Bedford Disclaimer: Due to the significantly positive nature of this announcement, my response will be all thumbs up. Constructive criticism will wait for further follow-ups. ;) (...) A big step for LEGO Direct, a giant leap for the LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, deep
(score: 2.473)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Why limit yourself so? I assume you don't mean that the only thing you build is sets. I have purchased many sets which I have no interest whatsoever in what the set builds, but I buy because of the great parts selection in it. Deep discounts (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.472)

  Re: in USA too (was: Re: LEGO Direct in Europe)

"Eric McCarthy" <eric@reasoning.com> wrote in message news:3A106F8A.B5FEAE...ing.com... (...) Not only that, but the "wishlist" feature is sorely lacking in terms of what I expect from a web wishlist, in particular: The wishlist should be linkable, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

how, link
(score: 2.472)

  Galactic Shipyard update

I just added 3 ships by Jason Baker in the Capital ships section. I'm very excited about the addition of these ships to the site. They're huge! As far as I know Jason has never posted on Lugnet before. -Behemoth: This ship is what inspired me to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.472)

  Re: 2002 Alpha Team squid set @ TRU in Pinole, California

(...) I found the 4796 Ogel Mutant Squid (URL) on sunday at walmart (along with Jedi defence I and Final Duel II) Mission deep sea is the name of the whole alpha team theme this year. The actual name is in small print and not on the front of the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.472)

  Lugnet Memberships turn One

A little bit of digging shows that LUGNET Memberships were launched one year ago, and as of last count 664 people have chosen to formally show their support. How has this fared with your expectations, Todd? Is it time for us to dig a little deaper (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general) !!

how, link
(score: 2.472)

  Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne

(...) Well, I'd hate to think that you'd circumcise the poor guy again! I'm not sure where I come down on the whole snippage issue; the arguments about hygiene and "healthier in the long run" just don't seem that solid. I suppose it *is* mutilation, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.472)

  Re: YATTTE - Yet Another Thomas the Tank Engine

(...) Hey James, would you happen to know of a good link to a pic of one so that we could see how he *ought* to look? -John (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.472)

  Re: Contacting people who have said they want to buy.

(...) This might be a good item to add to the list of possible new features for lugnet. Each set could have a link near the list of people who'd like to buy the set that would mail the sublist of those people who have stated (either set by set, or (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.471)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

(...) Argh! <rant> It's been a long time since domestic lightbulbs were even partially evacuated - these days they are filled with some kind of relatively inert gas. Back in the 1940's and 50's they were partially evacuated - and on some old movies (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

how, deep
(score: 2.471)

  Re: LoTR # 1 on IMDB

(...) This line of argument is of course only fair when taken as "of course there is a deficiency in its incompleteness, but the next film will turn that into an asset." (You will probably be let down again at its ending... it too should have the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 2.471)

  Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves

The photos on the back of the manual are mock-ups and NOT the final boxes (the box with ?? pcs is a big hint). The piece counts are not accurate. I bought 7314 tonight and it has 194 pieces (according to the box). Two of those pieces were an extra (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.470)

  Re: "jump.cgi" considered harmful ? (1)

Are you sure it's not latency in DNS resolution? That is usually a big factor in how fast a page comes up. A good test is to try the same link again with your browser cache turned off and see what happens. While I understand the usefulness of the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.470)

  Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again?

(...) Here's my second dumb question for the day: How do you vote? I went through the MOTM link on Ldraw.org, but there didn't appear to be a sublink to a voting site. What am I missing? That said, what would prevent me, for instance, from asking 80 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.470)

  Re: Adjustable 4 wheel steering

(...) Nice one! How did you get the idea for this? It really is quite cunning - I am looking forward to seeing this applied in a model. Would I be right in saying that you could extend this to 8 wheel (or more) steering with the crab mode having all (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.470)

  crossover?

As many of you know, there is an ongoing effort to draw model railroaders into our LEGO(r) hobby, which has been having some positive results. I decided to conduct a little bridging test with my latest Milton Train Works custom kit... I posted the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.469)

  Alternate Model for 7130 Snowspeeder: ATST

I've created an alternate model for set # 7130, Snowspeeder. It's an AT-ST. The model is slightly smaller than the offical Lego AT-ST, but it's more detailed. It seats one minifig, though it is possible to cram two minifigs into the cockpit. It was (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)

how, link
(score: 2.469)

  Re: was about boring Re: updated train 3 layout

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@rogers.com> wrote in message news:3C2CFA2A.E70848...ers.com... (...) Some of us didn't get any LEGO for Xmas. :) I've been sorting! Sorting, sorting, sorting. I've filled... <runs to room for a sec, turns up "Moments are (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 2.469)

  Re: City of Brahnsturt

(...) flights of fancy to shame. I loved the tight streets. That and the detail in the placement and focus of the figs lends a wonderful real-life feel to the pics. The photography came up most excellently, how do you get that much light deep in (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, deep
(score: 2.468)

  About getting on the Mecha Link/Resources list....

I still am un-sure of how to be link in this news-group, Do I have to be a CLSOTW? I don't know becuase the LEGO Mech Commander site is not on the links list. Eithier way is Neo Plastics cool enough to be a cool Lego site of the week? I'm confused!! (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 2.468)

More:  Next Page >>