 Off-Topic / Debate / 7274
Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:53:29 GMT

I am circumcised,

Me too.  And actually, so is my son.  It was a bad call, that his mother and I
made in ignorance.  It won't happen again.

  Well, I'd hate to think that you'd circumcise the poor guy again!
  I'm not sure where I come down on the whole snippage issue; the arguments
about hygiene and "healthier in the long run" just don't seem that solid. I
suppose it *is* mutilation, after all, but even as a victim of that crime I
don't feel too victimized (though how would I know...?)

There is a _very_ strong case to be made that [the male's] sexuality [will be]>impaired. Read up, if you're interested.

  Most of what I've read involved the aforementioned alleged hygiene issue
as well as impaired/altered sensitivity of the organ.  I've heard nothing
conclusive regarding the actual functionality of the organ beyond that.  Do
you have a link?

   Dave!