 Local / Australia / 8042
Re: City of Brahnsturt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:38:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all...
Just thought I'd share some pics of my latest MOC...

http://www.acay.com.au/~purple/Brahnsturt/

Dang dude, I'm busy extending Port Block, and you're putting even my wildest
flights of fancy to shame.

I loved the tight streets.  That and the detail in the placement and focus
of the figs lends a wonderful real-life feel to the pics.

The photography came up most excellently, how do you get that much light
deep in those streets without bleaching out the bright spots?

And I see that the humble medieval cog your dudes were scooting about in has
had a substantial upgrade - do tell...

Richard
Still baldly going...