 Local / Australia / 8033
8032  |  8034
Subject:
CITY OF BRAHNSTURT FINISHED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 22:11:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hiya all...
Just thought I'd share some pics of my latest MOC...6 months in the
making..... a huge medieval city and castle.... it takes up a massive 7 x 5
(32 stud) baseplates in size...!!!
This is my entry in the 1000steine competition.... also it is in my Chapter
2 of my website.... The Kingdom of Andrastavia... which will be up and
runing very soon...!!!

Anyway, here is the link:

http://www.acay.com.au/~purple/Brahnsturt/

Hope you like it.... and there's more detailed pix to come...

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia