  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I am looking for inventories of...

So how come I still got replies whenever I DID post questions to that group a while back? I never got flamed for asking, either. I believe it's not TECHNICALLY illegal to go in there and ASK for a parts inventory, either. Although, if the original (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.481)

  Re: When is a website "independent" and when is it "part of"?

G'day Mike, I've already posted my personal points on this issue: (URL) I'll reinforce them for my part... (...) Why should the ToS of this site be relevant to off-site content? If the message posting the link (exluding the link itself) abides by (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.481)

  LUGNET and Matthew Moulton

G'day folks, Yesterday, I think it was, I posted a message about how happy I was that I managed to stay out of the flame war. Now that discussions are a lot less heated, I think I'll add some thoughts. I've been thinking in point-form lately, so (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.481)

  Re: Catalog of female minifigs?

(...) You broke the link in half. The open-bracket ("<") must be on the same line as the close-bracket (">"). Here, watch (click on "View Raw Message" to see exactly how I typed this): <set:7171 this link should work > <set:7171 this link should NOT (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.480)

  people.newbie

Larry wrote a very friendly introduction to LUGNET and made a lot of good suggestions for links to visit. Maybe it's a good idea to put the links he mentioned in the 'yellow' area (like the 'sites to see' section in (URL) and many other newsgroup (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.480)

  Re: Let’s be inclusive, and not exclusive. (was Re: My point.)

(...) I think you're right -- removing it may be best, and I wouldn't miss it if it were gone. It doesn't get used often, and it would do just as well to give an email link there. As to its purpose/intention, it just happened to be an easy thing to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

how, link
(score: 2.480)

  Re: High Speed Trains-Photogallery Link-LEGO Acela v.1

(...) Well, it isn't version II. More of an incomplete color study. I'm not sure what color badging I like the best...or more (hopefully) matches the real-life Acela HSEL locomotive. Here's the work in progress: (URL) comments or suggestions on how (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.479)

  Re: High Speed Trains-Photogallery Link-LEGO Acela v.1

(...) 3 (...) I have noticed the new 2001 Mars set 7313. This set 7313 appears to have a new "glass" curved and tapered piece. I am very curious how that might work for a "high speed" train locomotive cab window. To keep bricks close to the tapered (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.479)

  Re: line breaks in my messages, why does this happen ?

Todd - How much of an inconvenience would it be for you to put in some basic form of link parsing for the part of the news server that accepts posts? Also, would it be too much to ask for some basic tag identifiers to help identify the start and end (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.479)

  Are there any Honor Harrington fans here?

I was just wondering if anyone here is also a fan of the Honor Harrington series of books by David Weber and if anyone has ever built one of the ships from the series from LEGO? From the official diagrams in the books and at the link below, the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.479)

  Re: Joe Vig Contest Entry - Retrieving the Golden Ball

Hello! (...) Once upon a time in a great kindom there lived a good king. This king had a little son, and this son was sooo beautiful and.. erm, no. This son was sooo unskilled and clumsy that everything he did he did wrong. Once he played with a (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 2.479)

  Re: High Speed Trains-Photogallery Link-LEGO Acela v.1

(...) That was a pretty easy change. I think the dual-nose High Horsepower locomotive may have a blue roof above the cab windscreen. Maybe that's what stuck in my mind for the color of version 1. (...) I think I understand your description. Making (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.479)

  It's brawl night in the kiddie pool

Howdy, I'd like to state that I'm really disgusted with the thread du jour and the two key participants. It was very nice here for about a month after the last big blowup. Why did you have to go and mess it up? Without going through the last month (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.479)

  Re: Patterned Parts Numbering

(...) True, but since these are merely parts files and as such will reside in the LDRAW\PARTS directory, I think the *type* of file will be obvious. I agree this certainly feels like a "bad thing" at first, but it does give you a lot more characters (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 2.479)

  Re: A little self examination?

(...) A little introspection can be healthy, too much self analysis can be paalyzing and counter-productive. I believe that any valid points he had to make were outweighed by his aggressive, nay combative, immature, and myopic attitude. However, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.479)

  Re: My Stance

(...) Just want to quickly address this one point. A website is not private. It is not a home. I do not need an invitation to come in, I can get there through any one of a number of valid & common methods of using the internet. No one has to knock (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.478)

  Re: lugnet.trains FAQ

sheree rosenkrantz wrote in message ... (...) phrase (...) This is a good idea, but how about a link to the must-already-exist railroader FAQ's on this kind of subject. Why re-invent the wheel! Here we go: (URL) page gives the wheel arrangement (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 2.478)

  Whatever

(...) Yes, but do they care enough to do what needs to be done? And if they care, is that thing a doable thing just because they care? I don't think so. Any call for a penalty for anyone is just whistling in the wind because it's not the community (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.478)

  Re: A reixamination of what happened.

(...) Sign... I wish I can also do or say anything and expect others to take it easily if I got "very angry". You must be very special to have such privilege. (...) And people can't take your remarks on your public site personally because? (...) And (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.478)

  Re: new truck heavy load

Thanks Eric for that link, I've been admiring those already. Has any one got any ideas how to model flat front wind-screens/shields in six-wide? I can't find a method I'm happy with. This has more to do with buses though, but I'd be interested to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

how, link
(score: 2.478)

More:  Next Page >>