 Administrative / General / 7940
Re: I am looking for inventories of...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:50:12 GMT

So how come I still got replies whenever I DID post questions to that group
a while back?

I never got flamed for asking, either.

I believe it's not TECHNICALLY illegal to go in there and ASK for a parts
inventory, either.  Although, if the original poster hadn't read the
guidelines posted in the link below and asked for multiple set inventories
would you have done anything?  I'm not sure which they'd rather put up with,
one set asking for multiple set parts listings, or several postings each
asking for one parts list, do you know?

Here, read your own charter for that very newsgroup:
http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=1  Then tell me IF I'm wrong - if I'm
wrong, I'm wrong, but I never had any trouble asking for an inventory in
there before.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

FUT:  lugnet.admin.general since this falls off the .technic charter.

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.db.inv, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
Hi!

You might try posting to lugnet.db.inv

NO!

This newsgroup would be more appropriate for your request,

NO!

lugnet.db.inv is for posting INVENTORIES, not questions.

--Todd