  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1341 – 1360 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products Announce Building Sets Inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean

(...) Here is a link to (URL) TRAINS article>, but it may be subscriber only content... so here is (URL) cached version>. Thanks for the wiki link. HTH. (14 years ago, 24-Nov-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

link
(score: 0.958)

  Re: How about a glossary?

(...) Ah yes, that does help. I don't know what you mean by "menu bar" but I do see the acronym link in the list of topics on the FAQ page. But how would I find that from the lugnet.com main page? ...Ah, I see, it's one of the newsgroups. I didn't (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.957)

  A new space pirate ship: The Jolly Roger FAS

Incoming Transmission Attention all spacefaring vessels! Be on the lookout for this new threat: The Jolly Roger, a fast attack ship.Armed with 2 relflex laser cannons and 2 particle cannons,the ship will usually attack in swarms. It is reccomended (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 0.957)

  Re: C/T-347 Pioneer

(...) It's packed with fun. It does almost everything. The Pioneer includes many features to look at and figure out. Interoperability. Rock on Snow Daddy. (...) I looked at every pic and found all kinds of neat things. Stuff I had to look twice at (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.957)

  Re: How about a glossary?

(...) Well John, that might even be slightly funny if it was all old news, but if you read carefully, you'll see I included more than your solitary useful link and one totally meaningless one. So please try to keep the stupid **** in (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.957)

  Re: XB-202a stealth revision (I fixed the deep links)

In lugnet.space, Jon Walker wrote: Snip snip (...) A most impressive build, Jon. In addition to what others have said, I especially like how you used the hinge plates for the control surfaces; it is a most elegant solution and very realistic in its (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 0.956)

  Re: How about a glossary?

(...) Well there's (URL) this>, which is linked on the (URL) FAQ main page>. But it may not be easy for a newbie to find - maybe a link up near the top of the main page with Newsgroups | Spotlight | Events etc.? ROSCO (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.956)

  Re: XB-202a stealth revision (I fixed the deep links)

Paul, Thanks for your comments. I've been a lurking fan of your work for some time. In my opinion, the Empyrean Flame is among the best Lego spaceships ever. I would be honered if you chose to use a similar wing design. I'm going to post an (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 0.956)

  Radial six engine

On Dr. C.S. Soh's website, there is a link to a six-cylinder, radial pneumatic engine. I was wondering if there was anybody who had built this and/or knows how the cylinders are supposed to connect with the valves, because the link's plans sadly did (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 0.956)

  Re: XB-202a stealth revision (I fixed the deep links)

(...) Thats a really nice piece of SNOT engineering on a large scale. I would like to seem more photos detailing the wing construction if possible. I like the "plywood" approach to add strength to the wing. Probably really helps to keep them from (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 0.956)

  Re: Externally powered Monorail

(...) Totally awesome, Dave! I sent a link to my son, Ross (who is currently attending college); you will soon become, I predict, his new hero! :-) Well played. JOHN (14 years ago, 9-Nov-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX)

link
(score: 0.956)

  Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available

"Lee Meyer" <leemeyer1@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:Hu1H7G.xBD@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) at a (...) ongoing (...) on (...) more to (...) the (...) model. (...) which (...) around in (...) I've (...) do. I (...) Of (...) (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

how, deep
(score: 0.956)

  Re: motorized cars?

(...) The GMLTC did this on our previous layout. You can just see our 'quarry' dump truck to the right of the famous blue locomotive: (URL) had a technic chain set up around several gears, with a magnet that pulled the truck around the circle. It (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.town)

how, link
(score: 0.956)

  Re: lugnet.build.mecha News Group Reader User Guide - Completed

(...) How can thee lugnet.build.mecha News Group Reader User Guide when you left out two very important people from the builders list 1) Yutaka Minowa "Mino" who is a genuis just click on the link and his work speaksfor itself (URL) and B) This guy (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Trademark defense doesn't work vs Mega Bloks

(...) This won't likely happen. Previous lawsuits have ruled that MEGABLOKS has erred in marketing its product in a way that can confuse the buyer into thinking that MEGABLOKS are affiliated with or endorsed by LEGO. Therefore, for close to a (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, link
(score: 0.955)

  Announcing “Seven Swords of Glendur” @ BrickFest 2004

I hereby challenge players to an adventure game, "Seven Swords of Glendur ". "Seven Swords of Glendur " is an adventure game set in modern times where the player is visiting a castle that is open to the public in a controlled setting like Leeds (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Roundy Roundy

(...) It's been done, certanly by VLC and probably by others. (The magic long trainshed by Larry P. as well, I think). As regards why a circular layout- at home, I have enough room that I could run end to end. I don't, instead, I chose to make 2 (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 0.954)

  Re: Unable to import LDraw file in LDD 4

(...) Placing the ldraw.xml file in the same folder as ldd.exe does not let me import LDraw files. It seems that it does import, but then one is unable to place the model. In fact: no element is placed at all! I have contact with TLG atm about this (...) (14 years ago, 3-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

link
(score: 0.954)

  Re: Unable to import LDraw files in LDD version 4

Philo, Thanks for the link. Alas it does not work. Placing the ldraw.xml file in the same folder as ldd.exe does not let me import LDraw files. It seems that it does import, but then one is unable to place the model. In fact: no element is placed at (...) (14 years ago, 3-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad)

link
(score: 0.954)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) Orion, The new forum looks nice, slick and easy to use. Can it support single sign-in? Facebook Connect, Google, Twitter. While not absolutely necessary, it's easier and easier to implement this now, and it helps in terms of attracting new (...) (14 years ago, 5-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

link
(score: 0.954)

More:  Next Page >>