  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1261 – 1280 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  What should be done about ratings (Was: Opinions wanted: article rating harmful?)

Before I start this message is a response to (URL) have very rarely used the Lugnet News web-interface so I did a little research on the rating system. After twiddling around in the web-based version I discovered that some fundamental issues need to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.530)

  Re: converting 8880 4 wheel drive to regular hubs

(...) Basically you can add regular hubs at the expense of steering which is fine for one axle but at least one axle needs to steer doesn't it! You probably don't remember but I was playing about with a related problem when I considered buying some (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

how, deep
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Wooden guard barracks

Hi Shiri! Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FtFCz0.7G6@lugnet.com... (...) term. (...) In a small castle, the entire structure is considered the "keep." This is where the interior spaces lie. However, in a larger castle, the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.530)

  Re: Status of the OMR?

(...) As I think about it, I can bump that up in priority, because by the time the CD-ROM is ready to be pressed (hopefully in a month or so), I'd like to be able to put some OMR models in there. I'm very busy this week though unfortunately, so (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 2.529)

  Re: lsah history

Ok. I'm curious how you found this link. I tried to find it by navigating on Lugnet and could not figure out how I could get there. Or, did you just know of it from some other source... -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Hoekwater" (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 2.529)

  Re: Worth the wait? (NO!)

(...) Tim, I think the term "sour grapes" doesn't actually work in this context -- or at least I'm not sure how you mean it. (...) Others can always do as they please. But there are several REALLY good reasons why Lego doesn't fit into the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.529)

  Fw: Hi LEGO Web Club Members!

CFI of latest LEGO broadcast for those who don't receive it. Phil. ----- Original Message ----- From: LEGO Web Club <broadcaster@lego.com> Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 10:36 PM Subject: Hi LEGO Web Club Members! (...) (URL) (...) in space between (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, link
(score: 2.529)

  Re: Elian Gonzales

(...) However, was every other parent who remained in East Germany a likewise unfit parent? This again seems too sweeping a claim, generalizing everyone under one circumstantial banner. That said, the fact of your uncle’s brainwashing is dreadful. I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.529)

  Re: Elian Gonzales

(...) escape (...) a (...) flown (...) Lost a custody battle in which court system? I'm not going to give any weight to a court system of Cuba. We already know that justice comes out there whatever way the apparatus wants it to. So, yes it is indeed (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.528)

  Re: Is BASIC gone for 2000?

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote in message news:FoFzLI.66C@lugnet.com... (...) gone, (...) I am confused. Does Basic=Classic? Or is Basic the larger group with Classic a subset of Basic? How have these terms changed over time? (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.basic)

how, link
(score: 2.528)

  Re: Tan Element List

And don't forget the Star Wars Technic Battle Droid, soon to be released (#8001). These guys look like they'll have a LOT of tan LEGO in them!! The Pit Droid (#8000) also looks as if it might have a fair bit of tan pieces in it, as well as some (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.527)

  Re: Canadian Tax!

(...) I didn't do much more than poke at the Fraser calculator, but it's cool. Thanks for the link. 50% seems awfully high. I supose it depends partly on what you consider "modest", and whether or not you've mouths to feed. Modest varies a lot (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.527)

  Re: IR communications related questions (long)

(...) I guess what I am really looking for is some kind of quick reference guide. If Hendtlass's book is compatible then I can use his appendix. (...) Gaining experience with real time issues is not exactly my problem :) (...) I guess I need to look (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 2.527)

  Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)

(...) No, I'm just alluding to the fact that certain individuals are attracted to certain types of groups. Nothing more. (...) I can't debate anything regarding the LP. I'm largely ignorant to it's political agenda and demographic, which seem to be (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.527)

  Re: Global Warming (was: Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) They are plenty of ways to confidently estimate temperture. I'm looking at a graph I'm placing into a report right now that has sea-surface temperature estimates off the coast of California back to 130 kyears ago. As Dave said, they are other (...) (24 years ago, 15-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.527)

  Re: Sharp analog distance sensor

Follow this link for data about the GP2D12. At the bottom, there is another link for Handy Board interfacing information. You have to cut a trace because the analog inputs on the Handy Board are connected to pullup resistors. The GP2D12 won't work (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 2.526)

  Pre-announcement: member pages

This is a pre-announcement of an upcoming LUGNET member feature where you can make your own web pages on LUGNET. You'll be able to do it all right from your web browser using HTML forms -- similar to posting messages from the web in that you get a (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

how, link
(score: 2.526)

  translation site

Can anyone recommend a good translation website? Would it be possible to have a link to one somewhere at Lugnet? Is there one here already that I have missed? I have been enjoying comparing the text of the late 1970's & early 1980's catalogues at (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 2.526)

  Re: Directed Market Listing

(...) How about the following group and suggested charter: lugnet.market.announce purpose - for people to announce large auctions and large private parts or set sales. The definition of "large" is somewhat subjective, but for parts sales/auctions, (...) (24 years ago, 12-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 2.526)

  Re: doh!

(...) I'm catching up on posts,(computer crashed) and I thought I would make a comment. Mechs aren't castles. I'm building Ron and Randy's Vulture (1) with my own weapon config and pieces. It took a couple of hours to make it stand. Rob (1) Look (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 2.526)

More:  Next Page >>