  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 121 – 140 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lime green firefighter vehicles

(...) Well, that same site also features Indianapolis Int. Airport "Green Hornet", which I think looks pretty good (URL) link might not worm - look under new desktop photos) Here is another firetruck with the same paint hue (URL) I do like lime (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

deep, link
(score: 3.583)

  Re: New Track radius question

(...) Steve, Mike, and Matt: Thanks for thinking and posting about this larger radius of curvature...and so long ago! I'm playing catch-up! I did a little sketching of the current track geometry and a few circles of radius = 56 studs (56 studs to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 3.582)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) Good. That is what I wanted to hear. (...) Oh, great. That means .asp, or javascript, or Shockwave, or worse, Java. You're going to exclude alternative OSes even more than you already do. Ohwell, it's not like it's a big difference anyway, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

how, deep
(score: 3.581)

  Re: Brickshelf...

(...) Hi Robert, Until your folder is moderated you can link direct to the image URL. To do this, click on the thumbnail, which should display the picture with a URL like ....gallery.cgi?i=xxxxxx. Then click again, it should display with URL (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

deep, link
(score: 3.580)

  Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Hello All, I've been lurking for a loooong time, and posting for the last three months. Here is a MOC for your approval. Deep Link (URL) I want to tweak you.) After Moderation (URL) me what you think. Any input would be welcome. (Photography tips (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 3.579)

  The Nugator Company Update - LEGO piece and set sales

We have started posting some hinge elements to the Nugator Company’s web site (www.nugator.com). We are working on getting the rest up but it is slow going. Once we get the rest of the hinges up we will be adding some of the more rear elements and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

how, deep
(score: 3.578)

  Re: Minifigs took over building my Imperial Star Destroyer!

Click on the image again so that the link at the top ends in .jpg. That link is the deep link, not the cgi-bin URL. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

deep, link
(score: 3.578)

  Re: Lego pneumatic systems overview?

Tobbe Arnesson wrote: > The hoses will pop-off before any damage is done due to preassure. The preassure > will also leak out in time so there's no danger there either. I verified this for myself tonight with three pumps working three airtanks and (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic)

how, deep, link
(score: 3.577)

  Re: Off-topic.clones: I wish TLG would have made this part!

(...) Really, Dave! I am left wondering where you've been, Dave! For your review...(in chronological order) (URL) flex system tubing, cut to a custom length) (URL) flex system tubing, cut to a custom length) (URL) with custom color stickers, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

deep, link
(score: 3.574)

  Re: HMS Scimitar sets sail!

(...) sorry about the links, i am not at all internet literate, and just copied and pasted the link from the folder. i didnt realize there was another way to do it. i just finally found out how to make deep links yesterday, but i am learning. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.pirates)

how, deep, link
(score: 3.574)

  Re: FREEZE!

Angle's gone to heaven my friends, now we got Angelus. (URL) link in case the above is not available: (URL) that Angelus is too terribly different than Angel. I had to loose the midsection for a few reasons; Mech proportions made Angel look funny (I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

deep, link
(score: 3.571)

  Re: I finished my Star Destroyer!

(...) I just finished it as well. It took me two and a half evening (about 10 hours), but I cheated: my girlfriend built the RBR. (...) Dito! It is by far the most impressive model I have ever seen/build! (...) Glad to hear I'm not the only one (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

deep, link
(score: 3.569)

  Two Thanksgiving turkeys that may give you a few problems

"Mom? Are they supposed to fly around the room when you put them in the oven? Oh..." "Mom? The one keeps trying to bite the meat thermometer, and the other one keeps trying to melt it with its fire breath. The temperature? Right now it reads eight (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

deep, link
(score: 3.561)

  Re: Republic Gunship Assault

DEEP LINK... -tk "John Miller" <jpmiller@micoks.net> wrote in message news:HJuCoI.nuw@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Bryce, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

deep, link
(score: 3.561)

  The Bazaar - Project for the Medieval Marketplace

Hello Castle Builders, I had some free time over the holidays, so I made a little project for the Medieval Marketplace. It's actually a collection of very small booths where peasants can sell surplus goods so they can get coin to buy things from the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

deep, link
(score: 3.560)

  Final Listings from The Vault

This will be your final update from The Vault (www.insidethevault.com), as we are about to close up shop. And I even dug out a few new items just for old times sake. :) This is your LAST CHANCE to order! I will accept orders through MONDAY NOVEMBER (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

how, deep, link
(score: 3.558)

  Re: Deep links (was Re: Phil and Dixie [ (c) Phil Foglio ] Mosaic

(...) Hmm, a cool feature for BrickShelf which shouldn't be hard. Have a button visible to the owner of a folder which brings you to a page which just provides clickable deep links for that folder, like: <A HREF="(2 URLs)<BR> You could also view the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.publish)

deep, link
(score: 3.552)

  FTX graphic problems

(...) I can't get this graphic to work. Sometimes I'll bring my graphics into an editor to specify the dimensions, post it to brickshelf where its fine, but then when I deep link it in FTX, the size changes on the lugnet page. I've wanted to add (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.publish)

deep, link
(score: 3.551)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Like for kvetching or a whinging/whining? :-) (...) Hmm, sticky point. (...) If Brad has no objections and could suggest a couple (or more, if he wants) sub-group topic areas that he and/or his colleagues would find most helpful, I'm all for (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.550)

  Perfect shaped young Lego®-Lady needed?

Hi all, for a new cabriolet version of my VW-Beetle I needed a blonde who was slim enough to be placed together with a normal (fat) man together into a less than 4-wide space... (URL) public yet) Deep links: (URL) solution looked like this and I (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

deep, link
(score: 3.548)

More:  Next Page >>