 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 675
674  |  676
Subject:
Perfect shaped young Lego®-Lady needed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:37:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

for a new cabriolet version of my VW-Beetle I needed a blonde who was slim
enough to be placed together with a normal (fat) man together into a
less than 4-wide space...

(not public yet)

Deep links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/town-assecoires/town-vehicles/18a_cabrio
let.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/town-assecoires/town-vehicles/19b_3beetl
es.jpg

My solution looked like this and I like this first time not-overweighted
minifig, so I wanted to share the idea:

deep link:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/town-assecoires/town-vehicles/18e_slim_c
hick.jpg

For the connection of the arms I took a part of a broken mini-antenna, but any
tiny none-Lego® shaft will do the same for you could try for e.g. a match, a
wire etc. Or maybe drill fitting holes into a 1x1x1 brick instead?

Would you love to see 1-wide bodies made by TLC as well? I surly would! 2
Minifigs next to each other in cars, trains, airplanes etc...

Any feedback is welcome!

Kind Regards,

Ben

P.s.: Sorry for the too long deep links: you will have to restore them by copy
and paste the missing part