 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2624
2623  |  2625
Subject:
The Nugator Company Update - LEGO piece and set sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:55:45 GMT

We have started posting some hinge elements to the Nugator Company’s web site
(www.nugator.com).  We are working on getting the rest up but it is slow
going.  Once we get the rest of the hinges up we will be adding some of the
more rear elements and posting some more lot deals and rare pieces on our
specials page.

We are also implementing a system for helping with our bulk quantity pieces.
We are starting to post minimum quantities that are guarantied in stock.  We
still have much greater quantities of some of the more common colors but this
will give you an idea of the minimum available for each piece.

Under consideration is the adding of cleaning and restoration products safe to
use on LEGOs.  Currently we have a product that will remove marker, grease,
dirt and just about anything else from bricks with out discoloring the plastic
at all.  The printing however is a completely different story so you have to
be careful, it will actually completely remove any printing with out to much
effort.  This actual can turn a printed piece in to a normal piece, great
potential for those translucent aquanaut domes.  Also we have plastic polishes
that will remove scratches and restore some of the original shine (it is not a
miracle worker by any means but it certainly helps).  These are available in
varying degrees depending on how deep the scratches are.  If you know of any
others you would like to see on the page or if you think it would be a good
idea to add these let us know.

Finally The Nugator Company also has a design division.  It’s a small web site
and graphic design firm that offers simple pages at low costs
(www.nugator.com/design).  In addition to the business areas we also offer
Auction page designs and escrow services.  If you are holding a high-ticket
item for auction you may want to look into it.

And as always if there is anything else you need or any comments you have just
let us know.

Thank you

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company