 Off-Topic / Geek / 530
Re: The Nugator Company Update - LEGO piece and set sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:34:29 GMT

David Eaton <wpieaton@wpi.edu> wrote:
take much time to do... Hence, they don't need to cost much.  But for the
super-fancy stuff, several hundred dollars isn't too much to pay for a
graphic...

They do say "starting as low as $5 a image". Which sounds pretty fair for a
lot of things -- I can make you some nice text with a few photoshop effects
in about 90 seconds.