  Search Results: honda
 Results 41 – 60 of about 250.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Honda

(...) Wish I saw that one, I love that show. They do lots of crashing things into other things, at high speeds. Seeing anything crashed into a concrete wall at 115 km/h would make you feel ill. There are very few vehicals out there that you could (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Honda

(...) I saw the video. Quite interesting. Much more intact that I thought it would be, but then after thinking about it, it's not too surprising. The problem with this type of crash in this kind of car is there are little or no crumple zones to (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Honda

(...) Fifth Gear does lots of crash tests...that particular show is from 2004.11.01, ep. 6x04. You can get torrents here: (URL) I find Top Gear to be much more entertaining, but if you want crash tests, Fifth Gear is the show to watch. --Bram (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Honda

(...) Last I heard, it was only the forfour, but the latest news is that it ain't gonna (URL) happen.> (...) I don't know Iain... I could almost picture you in a large pickup... almost :) (...) I love that show!!! Was Jeremy Clarkson narrating? (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

honda
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Honda

(...) The theory behind it is the smart is rigid and uses the other car's crumple zone. That's why when it was tested against a car 3 times as heavy, it just blew a hole right threw it. The other car (a huge Mercedes sedan) had massive damage and (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.005)

  Re: #1237 Honda asimo & CocaCola promotion set.

CocaCola sets are all sold out right now. I will post again on this messeage board when I upload to my shop next time. Thank you for looking. #1237 Honda asimo is still availavle. from $15.00 Thank you Naoki (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

honda
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

(...) Where did you download it from? I went over to www.honda.com and looked around, but didn't see it there... Thanks! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

honda
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Honda Element Commercial Link

(...) Or the Toyota Echo. Or the Buick Skylark.* The Element has an unusual look. I wouldn't call it ugly--more deliberately utilitarian. It bears a resemblence to cars like the Mercedes Benz G-class (IIRC is the foundation of the Popemobile and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

(...) Oh MAN! What a cool spot! I haven't seen it on TV, but I downloaded the Quicktime. Lots of little nuances in the animation. (Bricks getting nudged ever so slightly as other bricks squeeze in...) Interesting to note, the Director of the spot is (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

honda
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Honda / Technic promotion

OSAMU <osamu@nop.or.jp> wrote in message news:G6nBM2.23J@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Yes, they are pretty new, but I believe they also appear in one of the 52xx technic 'power packs' Huw (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.promo)

honda
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Kinetic Honda Engineering - Take 606

That was quite possibly one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Viva Goldberg! Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Honda Element Commercial Link

(...) Cool commercial, ugly ass car. jt (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Honda Element Commercial Link

(...) Agreed Yaris looks good. Saw a really customized one at Yorkdale a few weeks ago and it looks like a riced up SMART. (...) The guy mentioned Rudi Bakhtiar. I love Rudi the way Iain loves flatrides. I watch her every night on Headline News. I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

honda
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Honda Element Commercial Link

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft wrote: <snip> (...) And you guys wonder why I don't visit your town more often... I find that the nicest drivers are ones that drive crappy pieces of crap like mine. SUV's, sports cars, all the new (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Honda Element Commercial Link

(...) I don't think that works when we're all stopped and the distance between me and the vehicle in front of me was less than 6 feet. She pulled up into the right side lane against a vehicle that was parallel to the one in front of me. In the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.004)

  Re: New MOC: Honda Goldwing

woah! very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.modelteam)

honda
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Honda

(...) Hey! :) I don't think they sold a lot of those Civic SiR's. They were built in the UK and were very expensive ($30K, IIRC). Plus, the eighth generation Civic is due next year. Calum (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Honda

(...) That was painfully hilarious. Pouring acid on it. Driving it into a wall. Dropping a piano on it... Calum (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

honda
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Smart Honda

(...) bad form to reply to myself and all that. I guess I jumped the gun on that Iain... The Jeremy Clarkson I referred to is on Top Gear, not Fifth Gear. Eventhough in all my cars, 5th gear has always been Top gear, hence my mixup. Thanks Bram! (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

honda
(score: 1.004)

  WTB: Honda car parts (not LEGO)

Not sure if this is the right newsgroup or if this kind of post is allowed, but... I was wondering if any of you LEGO enthusiasts slash gearheads might have or have access to a t3/t4 turbo and manifold that will fit a 93-97 honda accord (F22 (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

honda
(score: 1.004)

More:  Next Page >>