 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13979
Re: Honda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 14:57:16 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:
Iain (but I'm geting a smart.  OMG is the SiR hatch fast though??)

It's has the same horse power as my Element and weighs half as much.
You do the math. :-)

Or is has the same horse power as Calum's Accord but has you behind the
wheel.  You do the math.  :-)

Hey! :)  I  don't think they sold a lot of those Civic SiR's.  They were built
in the UK and were very expensive ($30K, IIRC).  Plus, the eighth generation
Civic is due next year.

Calum