 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13978
Re: Honda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 14:50:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
I was just going to send this to like 2 people but I figure since we are all
Honda lovers, I'd just post it here.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/love.php

:)

I love Honda too!

    Iain (but I'm geting a smart.  OMG is the SiR hatch fast though??)

PS - Stunt track is DA BOMB.  http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=88964

At least they're still showing the S2000 even if it is to be discontinued :(

Its probably one of the most fun cars I've ever owned .... even if I do only get
to drive it 5 months out of the year.

JB

who loves his S2000, but did used to really love a zoom zoom years ago (RX7)