 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13980
Re: Honda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 15:21:48 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
Hey! :)  I  don't think they sold a lot of those Civic SiR's.  They were built
in the UK and were very expensive ($30K, IIRC).  Plus, the eighth generation
Civic is due next year.

Apparently Americans don't like hatch backs, so I wouldn't expect a
hatch to appear in North America any time soon.  I assume that's why the
SiR was being build in the UK.

Iain you should get a Ridgeline, that's more your style. :-)

Derek