 Results 121 – 140 of 250.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

(...) Where did you download it from? I went over to www.honda.com and looked around, but didn't see it there... Thanks! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

honda
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Honda Element Commercial Link

(...) Agreed Yaris looks good. Saw a really customized one at Yorkdale a few weeks ago and it looks like a riced up SMART. (...) The guy mentioned Rudi Bakhtiar. I love Rudi the way Iain loves flatrides. I watch her every night on Headline News. I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

honda
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Honda Element Commercial Link

(...) Or the Toyota Echo. Or the Buick Skylark.* The Element has an unusual look. I wouldn't call it ugly--more deliberately utilitarian. It bears a resemblence to cars like the Mercedes Benz G-class (IIRC is the foundation of the Popemobile and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

(...) Oh MAN! What a cool spot! I haven't seen it on TV, but I downloaded the Quicktime. Lots of little nuances in the animation. (Bricks getting nudged ever so slightly as other bricks squeeze in...) Interesting to note, the Director of the spot is (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

honda
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Honda Element Commercial Link

(...) Cool commercial, ugly ass car. jt (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.288)

  Element commercial

There's a Honda commercial for an SUV type thing called the "Element." The commercial begins with a pointed Megabloks endorsement, mainly noting that the bricks used to construct an apparently full-sized replica of the Honda vehicle are MB. I do not (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

honda
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

Yes, I saw this Sunday while watching and NFL game. By sheer coincidence I had spent the whole morning building a scale version of a Honda Element out of bricks; obviously not at the same scale as the commercial [grin]. eric (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

honda
(score: 0.288)

  Re: Commercial for the Honda Element

(...) That's too funny. Mine was almost like an 'out of lego experience,' if you will....I just happened to glance over at the tv, and there it was....I really thought it was a commercial FOR Lego, but alas, it was just not to be. Mike (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

honda
(score: 0.288)

  3 Small Things

I've put together a quick webpage documenting three completely unrelated models. They are all small constructions that hardly deserved a webpage unto themselves, so I bunched the together: - A turntable (phonograph) - A Compact Disc case - A Honda (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc)

honda
(score: 0.287)

  Re: Site move and update

"Takashi Yamazaki" <tango@st.rim.or.jp> wrote in message news:a04320406bb6130...8.0.13]... (...) Oh yes, I certainly do. (...) Thanks. Well spotted. It is indeed a Honda Goldwing. A picture of my own Wing is here: (URL) my homepage (which is in (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.281)

  Re: Site move and update

(...) Thanks George, I have some plan of next... H-D Chopper in 70's, SUZUKI KATANA, HONDA RCB, some of BIMOTA by Massimo Tamburini, and 30's FORD Hot Rod (but x4 wheels)... Do you like these? Thanks, Takashi Yamazaki (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.281)

  Re: Site move and update

At 04:57 +0000 2003/08/12, Duq wrote: Thanks Duq, I moved my site from hate hosting service. :) (...) Do you like type of this? (...) Yes. Mr.Komiyama is my friend of LEGO. (...) (URL) your small bike is good looking. I like this. Is this a Honda GL (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

honda
(score: 0.281)

  Re: For the layout

(...) Got one today, just for the show. Also 'testing it' 'cause at Laidlaw over the past 2 months, 5 laptops have been snivved by no-good-fer-nuthin thieves. Eh, whatrya gonna do. (...) I have a chicken! It walks around! It's a very scary chicken, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.279)

  Re: NMRA2003 Friday install

(...) I'm taking Friday off, so I can do my best to be there at 5pm as well. Downtown to Airport at that time is not pretty. :-) (...) You sound like a good candidate to drive in. I've got a trolley, assuming I can fit it in my car with the rest of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.278)

  Re: DCC party?

(...) Chris, you have far too much time on your hands. Go sell some fireworks or something. As for Hondas-- My first car was the classic '79 Honda Civic hatchback. Cost me 1 dollar to make it all 'official' like. Was in the family for 3 years but I (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.278)

  Re: DCC party?

(...) It's very nice. John gave me a ride to the dealership tonight and I took delivery of a brand new 2003 Accord LX-G. So far it's easy to drive, has all the power I'd want out of it, and is nicely built. Major highlights were: Honda's quality (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

honda
(score: 0.278)

  Rube Goldberg Honda Ad

A friend of mine forwarded me this URL to a Honda Accord ad that is pretty cool. (URL) It's making me think that it might be fun to build something like this out of LEGO. It might be an interesting topic for a building competition: build the (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

honda
(score: 0.276)

  Re: Rube Goldberg Honda Ad

(...) I think this may have been mentioned before somewhere on LUGNET, I forget. But at any rate it bears repeating, it's an amazing feat. I seem to recall it being said that (it being shot in one long take) that it took a lot of takes and this was (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

honda
(score: 0.275)

  Kinetic Honda Engineering - Take 606

In Honda's words, here are "the two most precise minutes of TV you will ever see"... (URL) no computer or photographic tricks - there's bolts and screws precisely placed inside the tires so they can roll uphill, and apparently that's the first and (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 0.273)

  Re: Kinetic Honda Engineering - Take 606

That was quite possibly one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Viva Goldberg! Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

honda
(score: 0.273)

More:  Next Page >>