 MediaWatch / 1180
Re: Commercial for the Honda Element
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:51:35 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Eric Harshbarger wrote:
Yes, I saw this Sunday while watching and NFL game. By sheer coincidence
I had spent the whole morning building a scale version of a Honda
Element out of bricks; obviously not at the same scale as the commercial
[grin].

eric

Michael Harrod wrote:
Hello All--I just saw a commercial for the Honda Element that looked like it was
building the car out of LEGO---I just wondered if anyone else had seen it or
knows anything about it. It looked like it was raining brick, or scattering it
kind of like the way the brick is scattered about the new designer/make & create
sets. Anyway, I just wondered if anyone else had seen it.

Play On!!!!
Mike

That's too funny. Mine was almost like an 'out of lego experience,' if you
will....I just happened to glance over at the tv, and there it was....I really
thought it was a commercial FOR Lego, but alas, it was just not to be.

Mike