 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8092
Re: For the layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 03:22:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
I was thinking about making a 'small tower' to put right on the south west
corner (the empty corner where the road is) and disguising in the tower one
vision command camera, which would then be connected to my laptop during the
show, and have the laptop do an exposure every 1 or 2 seconds thru the day...

Like I did at the other two train shows except this camera would be incorporated
right into the layout, all unobtrusive like...

Why not?  Drop chain for laptop.

Got one today, just for the show.  Also 'testing it' 'cause at Laidlaw over the
past 2 months, 5 laptops have been snivved by no-good-fer-nuthin thieves.

Eh, whatrya gonna do.

Sounds like a cool idea...

Chicken farm is build... I still need to build a tractor....

I have a chicken!  It walks around!  It's a very scary chicken, though.
Probably not suitable for the layout.

I have a little one using the new sets.  It's light blue and used to pull a
sprayer.

I just loaded the red station (unmodified from last time.  Aaargh.  Not enough
time) into the Accord.  Full module with a like 10 inches on each side to spare.
Amazing.  The trunk is huge!

*snif* I miss my honda.

However, to not marr up the rear seat area, I'll probably have to drop off the
red station and come back home to get the yellow station tomorrow night.

Calum

Dave K