 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8094
Re: For the layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:56:24 GMT

I just loaded the red station (unmodified from last time.  Aaargh.  Not enough
time) into the Accord.  Full module with a like 10 inches on each side to spare.
Amazing.  The trunk is huge!

you call that huge... I can hold TWOOOOOOOOO modules..... :)

However, to not marr up the rear seat area, I'll probably have to drop off the
red station and come back home to get the yellow station tomorrow night.

Calum