  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 941 – 960 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: dll file for use with Visual Basic Express

(...) I really should have responded to your original message before posting my message about LDView's parser. As far as I'm concerned, having a public VB parser for LDraw files would be great. I won't use it, but if others find it useful, that's (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Lego Trains

Thanks for your help and input on buying Lego Trains! There aren't any right now at Sears (at least that I saw) but I will keep trying, both online and the outlet stores. Plus I will wait a bit and see what Zellers gets in for Christmas. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Studs and logos

Evenin' With Kevin's help, I have added a placemarker logo to the Studs site (and done a little page reformatting around it). (URL) working up the Battle of Tank Stream page :-) Feel free to express your suggestions, awe and abuse.... Remembering (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Re: BrickFest 2007

(...) I don't accept your apologize, Bryan, because I believe that you have nothing for which you should be apologizing. And I just want to be clear: it wasn't my intention to express "negativity" at all. My only desire is help make BW a more (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Re: Trial Run - July 27th

(...) Boxes!! Excellent idea! That would help a lot. I guess I'm so used to transporting creations gently positioned on car seats that I was wondering if you'd run out of seats! (...) I finished up the Hogwarts Express last night, after many trial (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Camera Error

I am working on a program that uses RoboLab 2.9 with the camera. When I open the Vision Center I get an image but when I run my program I get no image just black then a speckled image. I tried running my program with Vision Center running and got (...) (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Lego Octan Gas N Wash #6472

News - as showed on the lego site it is coming back out and lugnet has it as september but lego has it as Aug 31 =) YAY Keep your car on the road! You'll find everything your car needs at the Gas N' Wash Express! Fill the tank, wash the car, even (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Re: Australia

(...) If you stick cash in an envelope, make sure it's disguised, some airmail envelopes are very see-through. If it's a number of notes, spread them out, even taping them inside sheets of thin paper with little bits of tape to hold them in place. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Re: Get together

(...) show. (...) Frank, Mike, and James please bring train items to help me turn "Pinocchio" into a real boy. Since we'll be at Cary's, his stock will be on hand already. I am going to get a new Railway Express for my younger daughter for the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message news:MPG.11e724efed7...net.com... (...) Burundi, (...) to a (...) are (...) I think this was not specific to any Armenian being. I can't remember anything about any minority living in Turkey (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Re: Sets (instructions)

(...) I don't know, the layout could be faked, but those sets look pretty authentic. Its not how I expect the boxes to look, but as instruction covers its pretty convincing. Someone should ask the seller to put up a couple more images, of the back (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Re: First post after the event!

(...) Just a quick post to express my thanks to Jon for hosting LEGOfest. It was great seeing some built models, and meeting people who have like interests. It was also astonishing and humbling to have the encyclopaedic knowledge of all of you (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Re: Mindstorms Automatic Train Control Questions

Hello all, Thanks for your help. I am back with more questions. First, is it possible to use scout computers like the one in this auction (URL) control trains instead of the RCXs? Is looks like they're a lot cheaper, but are they not as good as the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

help, express
(score: 3.714)

  Re: Incorporating Throwbots Elements?

We received a flyer in the mail from Learning Express* yesterday that mentioned that LEGO is sponsoring a Throwbots building contest - details are on the LEGO web site (supposedly). Anyone checked this out yet? I would do it now but since I am (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  LPub4 Alpha3 available

Hi All, With help from friends, I've got a properly built version of LPub4 that installs simply and properly. No extra libraries. Those who used LPub4 Alpha1 found some minor bugs, but in general LPub4 Alpha is in pretty good shape. With LPub4 you (...) (16 years ago, 14-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Re: Sydney trip in April... accommodation/lego/shopping etc

I can't really help with accommodation matters, so I'm probably not being very useful - sorry about that. To get from the Airport to the city you can either go by Bus or Train (You could Taxi it too, with two adults and a baby it might be (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Promoting Better understanding

Becasue I care about the community I'd like to give myself and everyone another chance at promoting a better understanding. Let me start by saying, I'm sorry for all the hassle. I should have posted within my Lug group asking and encouraging a (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 08/17/01

(...) "One express elevator to he--, going down! Wooo...ooo!!!!!!" when he's released from the carrier? A fun concept. I love the design of the mech head (nice jackhammers there). In general the mech looks very parts efficient, nothing more than it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Re: Crate Size

(...) If I haven't said this already, let me first express how impressed and fascinated I am with your Contraptions. Three questions about the SMART crate. 1. The one at (URL) is 7 1/3 bricks high. The ones at the Road Show ((URL) appear to be 7 (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

  Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

Chris I completely agree with your response and I just want to add my support & appreciation toward Kevin and all his wonderful work. I am very surprised to see Brickshelf down and I would love to help in any way I can, which isnt a whole lot =( But (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

help, express
(score: 3.713)

More:  Next Page >>