  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3841 – 3860 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Need some help from US collectors

Those are great models. I might actually break down and buy a Megablocks set. My son will be surprised. Rose Paul Rutenberg wrote in message ... (...) Germany? (...) Lego is (...) to do (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

help, set
(score: 2.457)

  Re: Storage and sorting (Theme oriented)

(...) Heehee, doesn't sound very encouraging, Ralph! (...) The mess on the floor sounds familiar! My kids have only recently begun collecting Lego and so they haven't created many models other than the main model which comes with the instruction (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.storage)

help, set
(score: 2.457)

  Re: Help me to decide US$200 in LEGOs!!!

(...) (URL) liked it,it has some really cool decorated tiles i bought 2 of 'em -paul (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 2.457)

  Re: Slave 1/Desert Skiff

(...) I've been looking at that Hogwarts Express, but it's really far too overpriced. I need some of those red train windows, but the alternative is that Ball Bus II combo, which for some inconceivable reason, is $39 at Zellers. I saw an Escape from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 2.457)

  Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.

(...) Excellent! Thanks a lot for these few lines. Although that won't help me anything right now, I can at least be sure that someone at LD does care about it and will hopefully be able to do something regarding the masks. I doubt that I'll buy any (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

help, set
(score: 2.457)

  Feed My Black Tar Lego Habit!!!

Yes, I want you to look at my Parts Wanted Page and then look deep into your heart and ask yourself "Can I, A Sad and Lonely Lego Geek, help the Lego Curmudgeon out in his mad quest to complete Castle Blacktron?"-- and then I want you to cough up (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.457)

  Slave 1/Desert Skiff

Well, whilst perusing the LEGO isle at Zellers (Burlington Mall) at lunch today, and debating whether or not to get the Hogwarts Express/Dumbledoor office (both 69 dollars) so I get the BOGO thing happening, I noticed the 7144/7104 kit for 19.97 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

express, set
(score: 2.457)

  Re: Classic Space Questions on US set Variations

(...) Both the 928 and 497 here have "LL 928" on the bricks. (...) Could someone please post pics of these "build-it-yourself" crater plates? I've never seen one. (...) Other than the 928/497? Sorry, I know that doesn't help... :] KDJ ___...___ (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 2.457)

  Re: Need some help from US collectors

(...) Mike--are you sure that it was the Harley as shown in the picture rather than a smaller motorcycle set? I didn't see the Harley anywhere locally until 2001, and they didn't start showing up on eBay until a few weeks ago, and they've appeared (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.457)

  Re: More custom castle helms

Have you tried the Tamiya or Gunze Sangyo (sp?) lines of water-based acrylics? They are matched to the FS color scale, and are pretty faithful in their results. I'm not sure where you can get one, but if you can come up with a FS color chip set, you (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.457)

  Re: CoS Poll

In lugnet.harrypotter, Bruce Hietbrink writes: Snip (...) snip Hi Bruce, I have not "yet" purchased any of the new sets, but I have seen the spider assembled in my local store, personally, I think it looks good and I'm looking forward to buying a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

express, set
(score: 2.456)

  Re: 2x2 clear plate!

(...) Josh, I know I shouldn't let myself get irratated when people ask, "what set does "X" come in?" I really shouldn't, but sometimes I do, (it's just one of my many human foibles). So, I'm going to help you, and others out, by directing you to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.456)

  request for new part, HELP!

Hi All, I'm a newbie on CAD, I'm a train head. I'm producing instrucitons for a MOC that has a 1x6x5 trellis from set number 5824. Is this element available in the parts lib? I couldn't find it. And if it is not is anyone willing to "cad" it up, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 2.456)

  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

(...) Sounds good.... (...) Well, according to some folks over in lugnet.debate, they are... (...) It would have to be a pretty big island though... We could always issue a challenge to the train folks, build us a LEGO island with a train on it, and (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.gaming)

help, set
(score: 2.456)

  Re: NQC 2.31b 1 and the RCXcc

Gus, Bob, Mario, and all, Yes, I was able to edit the C:\autoexec.bat with the line: SET NQC_OPTIONS=-TRCX2 I did not put in the second line SET PATH=c:\dev\lego\nqc;%PATH% because (a) I was not sure where to type it, and (b) I do not think I need (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.456)

  Let's trade! :-)

Hi. I'm in a wheelin' and dealin' kind of mood. My basic parts want list is at (URL) is relatively short) and I have another large list at (URL) putting together one of Steve's custom Bipolar kits for myself--my own spares have given out, so now I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.456)

  Re: Mindstorms RIS IR Tower Wanted

Was it purchased MISB? If so, it's a packaging error for the set you purchased, and you could just call LEGO Customer Service in your country and order one for free. If it's a set from an auction, which stated that the IR tower was missing, Customer (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.456)

  For Sale Castle Helmets!!

Hello, I have 75 Dark Gray Solid Visor Helmets for sale, like the ones found in the Old sets before the flip visor style. They are in excellent condition. I am asking $4 each helmet. If all are purchased together we could work something out. The URL (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.456)

  Re: Success Ratio

(...) As an AFOL trying to emerge from his Dark Ages, and being both motivated AND hindered by my four year-old son (because of him, I have the excuse to enjoy a second childhood -- but have you ever tried to clean up after a kid has been through (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.456)

  Re: 2x2 clear plate!

Paul Hartzog wrote in message ... (...) I agree. Please remember that not all sets are included in the parts reference and you also have to figure out what they are calling a specific part. When you are talking about plates it is pretty easy, but I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.456)

More:  Next Page >>