 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10215
10214  |  10216
Subject:
Let's trade! :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:19:37 GMT

Hi.  I'm in a wheelin' and dealin' kind of mood.  My basic parts want list
is at

http://www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt

(this is relatively short) and I have another large list at

http://www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/bipolar.txt

(I'm putting together one of Steve's custom Bipolar kits for myself--my
own spares have given out, so now I need your help! :-)  A number of the
parts are fairly basic, and for these I'm most interested in larger trades
in which I can trade basic/common parts for basic parts.  Some parts are
rarer, however, and I also have a decent number of older/rarer parts to
offer for these.  If you have something to offer, write with your wants
list and I'll see what I can do!

One interesting set I have to offer:  a 2774 promotional.  I'm looking for
gray-era 12V stuff in return (wagons, engines, etc.).

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt