 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10214
10213  |  10215
Subject:
scala
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:11:47 GMT

I need scala, walls, windows, plates and poles, almost any furniture. have
lots of neet legos to trade.  I have castle walls and some pirate stuff,
lots of wired people figures, dragons with wings, fish bridges,large brown
boat looks like pirate stuff. lots of neet pieces that I don't know what
they are can send photos.  also some complete sets
6458,6463,6465,6454,6452,3439,6938, 6067
(4011 some small pieces missing) also cash...