 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5565
5564  |  5566
Subject:
Slave 1/Desert Skiff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:56:36 GMT

Well, whilst perusing the LEGO isle at Zellers (Burlington Mall) at lunch
today, and debating whether or not to get the Hogwarts Express/Dumbledoor
office (both 69 dollars) so I get the BOGO thing happening,

I noticed the 7144/7104 kit for 19.97

Started talking with the two Zellers employees stocking the shelves and it
turns out that this combined set will be 9 dollars tomorrow (Saturday), and
that's before the BOGO and the 10 percent off all toys that they're having
tomorrow.

Dunno if it's totally accurate, but right from the Zellers employees.

So I may go back.

I did buy the last 3 large grey baseplates they had, and why is it that when
there's a BOGO sale, there are only 3 of those things left for me to buy?
And one was broken!  (got it for 4 dollars)  It has a break 4 studs down
from an edge, and the crack is 4 studs deep.  Looks as if it was pinched
between boxes.

Dave K.