  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3821 – 3840 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help with converting voltage on circuit board

(...) Wow - I remember those, we used them at school. Now why is it that Peeron do not have an entry for it under 9750? Those are also some big old capacitors, I would be inclined to check out their ESR (a rating of their health if you like) before (...) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Looks like they may be reading here or watching their feedback, it changed from (-3) to (private) while I was checking them out. The 3 negatives were from... iandunm(772) - item 220218770028 - $725 - Buy It Now - ended 01/04/08 avenger_isd(82) (...) (17 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Any LUG activity here?

I'd be interesting in helping follow through with a Pittsburgh LUG ('burghLUG?), if you'd like some help. It only takes a few to get started. Then we can set about building Rome. (Or Athens. Either one can be done with white bricks, of which I have (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: HELP !!! Rotating a cylinder

(...) First question: do you know your angle of rotation? If you don't know the angle, it's going to be very hard to get the right fit. Answer #1: If you've got LDraw Add-On, use the rotation tools in the LDAO Editor. They are very similar to the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Need help making a skyscraper

Hi Rex, I have built many sky-scrapers. You can see them here: (URL) tend to use as much "glass" (windows) as possible. This saves on bricks and makes the structure much lighter. The light weight limits the amount of structural stress on the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: brickOS & Cygwin with BricxCC

I have found the solution myself (and with the help of the Mindstorms Forum): Edit -> Preferences -> Compiler C/C++/Pascal Here you have to set the right paths. The OS root was wrong. (At me) It has to be /brickos and not /brickos-0.2.6.09.newConf2 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  looking for info on a set i have & extras

i found a rather large box of lego's at my parents house the box was mine quiet a few years ago it contained around 30 lbs of lego's but not too many directions the box is all pre 1986 lego's half technic the rest mixed any way the set i want info (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: URGENT! BricksWest Lodging Question-Time Is Running Out

(...) Well, I just booked my flight also, but I was a little late to make hotel reservations tonight, so I will be doing that first thing in the morning. I'll be mailing my BricksWest registration soon also. I would be interested in sharing a rental (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Help in identifing if parts are genuine LEGO

Hi I was searching through brickshelf for some ideas on military models and I came across this pic: (URL) and was wondering if the hats on the soldiers were genuine LEGO and if so what set they came from? I searched peeron but had no luck. Jon (17 years ago, 30-Jun-07, to lugnet.parts)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help identifying part:

(...) John already told you about the Pirates origins, but the black one is findable in UFO sets (Cyber Saucer, the $10 one); dkgrey in a Sting Rays set; white in 6560 Diving Expedition Explorer and a couple of Exploriens sets. They're from all (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) The straight piece and its curved counterpart look quite useful and could make good bridges. When I saw the set I was put off both by the price and by the two inclined ramps, which are too steep for realistic town scenery and make up a large (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  new alpha team series

hi folks. i'm a posting newbie, so sorry if this has already been discussed. i just reaceived set #6771, Ogel Command Striker, from the new Alpha Team series from LEGO S@H. I was all psyched to add it to my collection in the db, but it's not listed. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Need some help with some Train specs

Good question, I don't know how other scales measure their radius. I just get the question a lot at shows. I guess I could just measure all three and that way I'm set either way. I'll do that in the morning, I'm too tired from sorting this evening. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: New wagon prices up - who wants to set up grey imports from Germany?

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesf...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GGnwC0.3o5@lugnet.com... (...) Germany (...) comparison (...) perhaps? I am sure Xtian will help us if I ask him. The only problem of course if that shipping to here will add (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Newish Idea for LUGNET [was Re: TLC sends people to www.brickself.com]

(...) Right, it's not a product. It's a CD set of official source imagery for a year's products. I don't know what the official deal is with it. They seem like a fairly standard art-department archive for internal distribution. I believe they're (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.publish)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: International Society of Meccanomen

(...) Is this a for real org, or just 3 guys and a website? Any sense of that from the letter? (...) THIS is an excellent point (ties in with my general disdain for mainstream media nicely) (...) Good point, except one does need to note that this (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: HELP! NXT brick flash now read-only!!

(...) Juergen et al., Good news, everyone! The nightmare is over. :-) And I got to learn a few things in the process, too! Setting the security bit must have been what I did, although I don't specifically recall it...I do remember that, before I (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean

(...) I'm saying that someday it won't be possible for a single person to handle all the mind-bandwidth necessary to keeping random riff-raff under control. Even if it were possible, it wouldn't necessarily be the best thing for the community, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  (canceled)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Sellers of Guarded Inn as if it were 6067, BE ON NOTICE!!!

Dear Pinheads: I make it a point to notify bidders on such auctions that the item is NOT the Guarded Inn they think it is! Comments like "This is a very rare set espacially one that has never been opened." don't go over well with me! So yeah, I am (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

More:  Next Page >>