 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 114
Re: Any LUG activity here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:23:15 GMT

I'd be interesting in helping follow through with a Pittsburgh LUG
('burghLUG?), if you'd like some help.

It only takes a few to get started.  Then we can set about building Rome.

(Or Athens. Either one can be done with white bricks, of which I have quite
a surplus...)

So, any interest?

Drew

"John Carroll" <ms06j@hotmail.com> wrote in message

There are a few people in the area.   There was a bit of interest when I
posted a call out for a pittsburgh LUG but nothing really came of it.