 Local / United States / Pennsylvania / Pittsburgh / 120
Re: Any LUG activity here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:15:24 GMT

I deeply intend to do what I can to form a Pitt LUG, soon.

However, please bear with me -  I just moved from Greensburg to Washington
and am still trying to settle in.  A week or so and I'll get formal about
this.

:)

Drew

--
Drew Croke
Proprietor, Lugged Mountain Outfitters
"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit, Shane Brunazzi writes:
What's the difference between pittsburgh road construction and the • forming
of a pitt-lug?

answer: pitt road construction makes delays, forming a pitt-lug never • makes
it through the orange cones.

Ain't that the Pitts?

xfut -> o-t.pun

-Tim (who spent FOUR - count them, one, two, three, FOUR years trying to • get
a club to form in Chicago, and we FINALLY have something)