 General / 4855
4854  |  4856
Subject:
looking for info on a set i have & extras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:32:30 GMT

i found a rather large box of lego's at my parents house the box was mine
quiet a few years ago it contained around 30 lbs of lego's but not too many
directions

the box is all pre 1986 lego's half technic the rest mixed any way the set i
want info on is a "lego coastguard station" it is missing 3 pieces & i want to
replace them or find out what it's worth is & possibly sell it the directions
are in real poor shape but legible & looking through the box i remember what a
few of the sets looked like but cannot put a name or directions with them like
a starship with 2 large winshields all grey wings ect  also a moon bace with 2
moon building plates it had a rail car going across it on blue toothed rails
about a size 16 brick long it was on blue stilts about 8 or 10 stilts

also found alot of police bricks most of them are 2x3 squares white not sure
what they went to possibly (police motorcycles)

also alot of big headed with flexable arms big lego people & some with the
arms & legs molded together

any help is apreciated please contact me at
               nacano@angelfire.com  or     nacano666@aol.com

thanx  Scott Merrey