  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3801 – 3820 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Q: Customizing your minifigs?

Hello all, I have been toying with an idea today, but I don't know how to begin. I would like to create a series of Batman and DC comics characters out of my spare minifigs, eventually a whole Batman universe (gads, that means I'll have to become a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean

(...) What? Why? I like the tribal cheiftan judicial system we have now. Are you saying you don't want the job? That you would abandon your tribe? All kidding aside, The system we have now seems to work fine. You've always shown yourself to be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help generating images of ALL parts in ALL colors

(...) OK, so you need auto-zoom. In a different message (same thread), Larry P. wrote: (...) OK, no auto-zoom. My personal preference: have two or three different scales. It's really hard to have one scale that adequately & efficiently handles both (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: ldraw reference

(...) [reply-to set to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, and message Cc: tburger666@aol.com] Tom, If you are referring to the post you made a week or so ago, I never received reference material from you at that point. You did send me a zip file last night, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Lego in Europe

(...) £10 as I have some spare. Email me, lecountm@yahoo.co.uk. I mean set 5300, don't know why I put 5120. Some nice limited edition sets I managed to get in Germany were a set of four that go with the Tour de France and show the German Telecom (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Please help keep LUGNET clean

(...) Awright, I'd be game to give something like that a try -- for gray-area transgressions as well as for problematic non-transgressions. Example scenarios of problematic non-transgressions: * Someone scams thousands of dollars out of a dozen or (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  I can't get no 6557 action! And I've tried.

Hello LUGNET users, I do appreciate your help locating hard to find sets in the past and I am coming to you once again. I have tried the S@H number, this posting group, and ebay to no avail. I can not locate a 6557 Treasure Hunters Town/Divers set. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Somebody help.

(...) Well, I guess I was a little harsh, but I would say that soliticing advice about relationships from a group of strangers [1] on the net is dubious at best. Seems to me this is what fleshy friends are for. At worst I would deem it a pernicious (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Need help transfering $ from X to Paypal

(...) It's way more complicated. You must not have both. While it is true that PayPal, the corporate entity, is gradually being subsumed by X, the corporate entity, the services are distinct. In fact, while they both purported to serve very similar (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.services)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Need help adding new trains to Train Depot site

Finally after such a long wait LD has given us a reason to update the LEGO train reference on the Train Depot web site. Of course that requires that I add a nice little icon of the new trains. Is there anyone out there, that has the new sets, that (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Can you help me identify what sets these pieces came from?

(...) To my knowledge, the only fire station fitting that description would be 590 Engine Co. No. 9. (...) The 2x8 slopes appeared in a number of sets, though mostly in the mid- to later 80's. 6379 Riding Stable was one such set. Anybody know of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: CLSotW - help wanted

(...) Yes, a commmittee of people on tap seems ideal. May I suggest that we lengthen the cycle so that there is a weeks delay between the vote and when the site is posted. That builds up a buffer of time. Now, with that buffer, work the committee (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Looking for Set # 3225

Hello LugNuts, I guess I'm really biting off more than I can chew here, as I am looking for 3225. I have a primarily adventurers/WW themed collection, and want to get into the trains, as I've always had a fascination with them. I think this would be (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: West Coast Brick Fest - concerns and hopes

(...) Hey, why stop there? Seriously. Compare the sizes of the US and Europe. How many brick events does Europe have compared to the US? Why don't we have more? Why just the four corners of the US? Milwaukee, Chicago, or Indianapolis would be great (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Need help with errors and how to make renders look like this?

Thank you for the information Koyan! "Koyan" <koyan@gmx.net> wrote in message news:Xns97385B86B364....63.236... (...) I never thought of doing that with the mesh enhancer. That is a good idea. If you can group certain parts together as a sub model (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Sets vs. Parts

Bill Katz wrote in message ... (...) Small sets that don't have much more than 1 or 2 special parts (counting a mini-fig as 1 part here), probably will net close to the same amount of money either as a set or as pieces. One thing which might help (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Grey falcon in what sets?

(...) Dark gray is what I needed, thanks. I can dig out my Pharoh's Forbidden Runins set to get one. Thanks for the help! Jason (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: 4561 sale at kbkids

Okay, so I'm gonna order me a copy of this set and open the Pandora's box that is LEGO trains...what I'd like to see is a scan of the back panel of the package that shows the alternate models that can be built. Who knows...if they're that much (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Laura, Calm down... calm down. There is a solution to your problem. May I suggest that you buy a few of the basic brick buckets? With such, you can build all the housing for your minifigs that they could ever want. Since there are no minifigs in the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) Already happens. Sometimes people get unauthorized access to dealer catalogs (those which local stores use to order stock from), and other times people sneak photos at early toy shows that are not supposed to be open to the press (like the one (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 3.061)

More:  Next Page >>