 General / 18818
Q: Customizing your minifigs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:17:46 GMT

Hello all, I have been toying with an idea today, but I don't know how to
begin.  I would like to create a series of Batman and DC comics characters out
of my spare minifigs, eventually a whole Batman universe (gads, that means
I'll have to become a Townie!).  HOW does one go about painting or paint prep
work on ABS plastic?  Has anyone made a set of guidelines so I can keep from
repeating the mistakes others have found?  I have worked with customizing
action figures before, very little LEGO repaint work (how can I make them near
factory quality?) in my pre-teen years.  I am hoping that someone may be able
to help me.
"Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope...", Princess you-know-who.
Thanks a bunch,
Aaron