 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6175
6174  |  6176
Subject:
Looking for Set # 3225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 20:46:15 GMT

Hello LugNuts,
    I guess I'm really biting off more than I can chew here, as I am looking
for 3225.  I have a primarily adventurers/WW themed collection, and want to
get into the trains, as I've always had a fascination with them.  I think
this would be a great way to get started.  I realize this is probably a hard
to find item, but if anyone is parting with one, or knows where I might be
able to get one, I'm interested.  Lego S@H, and the Lego Outlet here in GA
didn't have it.  My B-Day is Sunday, and I was hoping to get this for myself
for my b-day!  Anyway, thanks for the help

Dave