 Trains / 6022
Re: Looking for Set # 3225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 18:38:58 GMT

John Neal wrote:
Oh, don't get me wrong-- I think it's a *great* deal for parts....I *did* buy 44
of them.  All I meant was that he shouldn't buy the set for the engine and the
cars, because they are really weak *models*.

Of course you probably think any TLC model is weak since they aren't 8
wide :-)

I meant to suggest that if he
really likes the engine or cars, then he should build them from scratch himself.

In 8 wide? :-)

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com