 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6178
Re: Looking for Set # 3225
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 22:15:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, David M. Jones writes:
Hello LugNuts,
   I guess I'm really biting off more than I can chew here, as I am looking
for 3225.  I have a primarily adventurers/WW themed collection, and want to
get into the trains, as I've always had a fascination with them.  I think
this would be a great way to get started.  I realize this is probably a hard
to find item, but if anyone is parting with one, or knows where I might be
able to get one, I'm interested.  Lego S@H, and the Lego Outlet here in GA
didn't have it.  My B-Day is Sunday, and I was hoping to get this for myself
for my b-day!  Anyway, thanks for the help

Dave

Try Busy Bee, they have them, but you have to pay to get it shipped to the US
(quite steep for a single item, far more reasonable for multi copies).  This
set is now "sold out" in the US and Canada, so either Busy Bee or a reseller
are your only options.  It was not carried in stores in N.A., other than the
Lego stores, and Countryside Toy Outlet (the CDN outlet store) did not have any
last year (they were not available in Canada until S@H became run by the US S@H
in Jan.)

James P