  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 381 – 400 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Friday - Disaster, Saturday - Good Times

WARNING, VIOLENCE IN THE NEXT LINE: I HATE MICROSFOT, I HATE OUTLOOK EXPRESS, I HATE BILL GATES Okay, whew, I feel a little better. Just wondering... Richmond is known to be fairly evil in terms of traffic these days as a result of bus strike etc. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

outlook, express
(score: 3.992)

  Newsgroup e news reader

Salve lugnet.loc.it@lugnet.com, Ho un piccolo problema: leggendo le vostre mail mi sembra che si parli di un newsgroup, equivalente alla lista. Dove trovarlo ? Mi spiego, nel server news di galactica non ho trovato nulla, a parte alt.toys.lego, ma (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 3.989)

  Come On!

Now when trying to post we get this: Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'New website', Account: 'lugnet.com', Server: 'lugnet.com', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Your message is addressed to a group which does not exist.', (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 3.988)

  Re: Give us Building Lessons

I build to express myself. I build to show what I can do. I build to show what Lego can do. I build as an Artist would paint a beautiful illustration. Some of the things I keep in mind when I build are the ussual type stuff: What am I building (I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha)

help, express, set
(score: 3.986)

  Re: Hello! Anybody (near) home?

Whoa...you know, I posted that so long ago, before I started using outlook express, and darnit wouldn't you know, I forgot to subscribe once I started using outlook...so I just subscribed to it in outlook and lo and behold, there are REPLIES to my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha)

outlook, express
(score: 3.986)

  Re: All your Yellow Pod Fins belong to us

So here's a story about two Mech builders living on opposite coasts with like minds and how Q came to visit. I "played" with Lego ever since I was a kid. I first started building Robots/Mechs as a serious endevour when I was around 18 years old. It (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, express, set
(score: 3.978)

  All your Yellow Pod fins belong to us - Q visits the Legomaster

So here's a story about two Mech builders living on opposite coasts with like minds and how Q came to visit. I "played" with Lego ever since I was a kid. I first started building Robots/Mechs as a serious endevour when I was around 18 years old. It (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.people, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic) !!

help, express, set
(score: 3.978)

  Re: another reason for Lugnet membership....

G'Day Is that via Outlook Express or Web interface ? "Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GLKrzC.4ww@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

outlook, express
(score: 3.973)

  E-Mail

EVERONE! One June 16, at 2:39 p.m. a message was sent out to all the people in my address book by mistake. I told people who e-mailed me back that this was a computer bug. Well until I could figure out the problem I called it a computer bug. I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

outlook, express
(score: 3.967)

  Re: test please ignore

That's because it's not called lugnet.test, it's called lugnet.off-topic.test - to which this post has been directed. It's not too hard to find if you are browsing with a decent newsreader, like Outlook Express. The better ones (and Outlook has this (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.test)

outlook, express
(score: 3.962)

  perchè mi succede questo

A message from you is awaiting authentication. Please visit this web page: (URL) confirm that you are the author of the following message and that it was not submitted in your name dishonestly by someone else. Note: The act of visiting the web page (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 3.957)

  Re: 14 posts by Scott just now

You could always just add him to your kill file. In Outlook Express - Message/Block Sender Easy... "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GLo4nt.BF6@lugnet.com... (...) something (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

outlook, express
(score: 3.941)

  Re: E-Mail

(...) I thought it was a virus at first. But I forgot you and your father share one account. You may want to look into getting a different email account for yourself, there are several providers that give you free mail that is accessible over the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

outlook, express
(score: 3.935)

  New LEGO system for business and strategy development

The following press release was copied from: (URL) LEGO system for business and strategy development ---...--- Executive Discovery -- associated with LEGO Company -- has unveiled the first- ever LEGO product specifically for adults -- a tool that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.announce) !

help, express, set
(score: 3.934)

  Re: Chi li ha cancellati?

"Francesco Diati" <Francesco.Diati@libero.it> wrote in message news:GpMs0u.FH9@lugnet.com... (...) Se usi un newsreader (per es. Outlook Express), le impostazioni standard sono per cancellare i messaggi dopo un certo tempo, oppure dopo una certa (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 3.932)

  Re: Zwolle

It took some time before I could relax and sit down to answer your questions, but here they are: (...) Visitors: All days where sold out. I're read a newpaper article claiming that over the four days the event lasted we've recieved 40000 visitors. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.nl)

help, set, header
(score: 3.931)

  Re: Messaging to Lugnet using Outlook Express

rhendrix wrote in message ... (...) Posts via ALL newsreaders, not just Outlook Express, require the same authentication via email. If you want to post without getting asked to authenticate, you need to do it via the Web interface while logged in as (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.faq)

outlook, express
(score: 3.924)

  Help With Finding Part...

Hi All, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I'm interested in the ball parts that come with Hogwart's Express. Those are the light gray round pieces with the hole in one end. I recently discovered the same piece only in black in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 3.922)

  Re: Review of Hogwarts Express

(...) Thank you for your review Frances! In reply to your review I'd like to add that my son (age 4, loves LEGO Trains) just purchased a Hogwarts Express (Wal-Mart price match for $37.88!) and put together the Locomotive and lower portion of the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, express, set
(score: 3.921)

  Re: Brick 2 x N

(...) Non so se sia un bene per voi! (...) E fino a qui c'ero arrivato! (...) E a che serve, io voglio usare (purtroppo) Outlook Express Ciao Ezio PS: Ancora niente dalla Germania. (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.it)

outlook, express
(score: 3.918)

More:  Next Page >>