 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1271
Re: Friday - Disaster, Saturday - Good Times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:39:16 GMT

WARNING, VIOLENCE IN THE NEXT LINE:
I HATE MICROSFOT, I HATE OUTLOOK EXPRESS, I HATE BILL GATES

Okay, whew, I feel a little better.

Just wondering... Richmond is known to be fairly evil in terms of traffic
these days as a result of bus strike etc. -- when are we planning to start?
I know, poor Robin, trapped with clients and work and being partially out of
town.  Just a gentle reminder to all of us that traffic on Friday will be
equally evil.  Damn, if I'd only kept my little emergency roof mounted
lights we could zip through traffic... heh heh.

Yes, Saturday was great.  Now I've got the building bug big time but it's
for larger stuff that would take up more footprint room than we've
available.  Next time...

And yes... PLAY is so much better than DISPLAY.

Xan