 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1269
Re: Friday - Disaster, Saturday - Good Times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:32:32 GMT

Robin, that's NOT funny. People have spent a lot of time, effort & money
on their items. You shouldn't be joking around like that. You upset two
people for sure...

I'm sorry, Dean (and Alex).  Perhaps that joke was in poor taste.  I
thought I'd give you a little "Oh no" moment, and then make it all
better again with the "Just kidding ...".  Backfired, I guess.  I
really am sorry, and didn't intend to upset you guys.

FWIW, I really did take very good care of your tables, and they didn't
get wet, etc.

Robin